nav-left cat-right

Building Department Applications

Driveway Permit Application

Tent Permit Application

Unified Solar Permit Application (Small Scale Solar)

All other proposals will use the Generic Building/Zoning Permit application below and must include proof of worker’s compensation insurance (when required), a narrative of the proposed work/use, a scope of work, a detailed plot plan, any checklists, etc.  Please contact the Building Department for assistance in determining what other attachments may be required with your submission.

Generic Building/Zoning Permit Application